Now is a good time to take stock and magically Marie Kondo your inner life. (Yup. I'm gonna ride that trend too) What is not sparking joy that you need to let go or purge? Now is the time to work on that. It's a great time for banishing, healing and letting go of toxic, hurtful and unproductive things.
At first, I thought, ding dong, the witch is gone and I can have my friends back. Nope. Many of these people are little more than damaged shells and are clearly uncomfortable around me. Some have created a new thick denial bubble and are just repeating toxic behaviors under a new name. Some are wary of me, I think, because they don't know where I stand.
I think in many cases, I'll never be close to these people again. It makes me sad. I need help letting it go and I also want to put energy into diffusing harm that those who are, albeit in denial, just continuing the same tainted work. This is something worth using waning moon energy for and it will probably be an ongoing monthly practice.
- April 19-21: The moon will be in Scorpio for most of the weekend, so that is a great time for digging out these roots of spiritual corruption and also dealing with things you’ve hidden away, secrets, shame issues.
- April 21-23: Late Sunday afternoon the moon slips into Sagittarius which is a great time to embrace you adventurous self, work on fears of trying new things, temper impulsive behavior that might be harmful.
- April 23- 25: Late Tuesday, April 23 our waning moon moves into Capricorn. Are you stuck around money or practical issues? What do you need to dig in and get done?
- April 26-28: Friday morning, April 26, the moon skips into Aquarius. This is a good time to think about the bigger picture. Use this opportunity to get out of yourself and spread some kindness to others. Plant a seed of love.
- The 26th and 27th of April designate the Last Quarter phase.
- April 28-30: Late on the 28th as the moon appears as a waning crescent, Pisces will give you opportunities to work on spreading some of that love to yourself. Give your feet that pedicure. Tell yourself you are awesome!
- May 1-3: Finally, the first three days of May bring us into Aries. All that raw energy is great, but if you have anger issues this would be a good time to focus on tempering them.
Of course, waning moon is good for working on issues you want to let go, regardless of what sign it is in, the signs just give us a boost in particular areas.