One of the things that is pertinent to this time of year is that spring is coming. We are already seeing the first signs of it in most places. We have planted things literally in the soil, or metaphorically in our souls that have laid dormant during the winter and now it's time to nurture, grow and see how they bloom.
Behold, my friends, the spring is come; the earth has gladly received the embraces of the sun, and we shall soon see the results of their love! - Sitting Bull
SPRING UP! A TAROT SPREAD FOR SPRING, OSTARA, CREATIVE, BUSINESS OR PERSONAL GROWTH!
As always, comments and questions are appreciated.
Though I do not believe that a plant will spring up where no seed has been, I have great faith in a seed... Convince me that you have a seed there, and I am prepared to expect wonders.
- Henry David Thoreau
The Card Positions:
What is the matrix that I've planted my seed in?
What is keeping me grounded and
giving me the space I need to grow?
3. Old roots: holding me in place.
4. New roots: spreading out, searching.
How are you using them?
6. Collecting Water. Nurturing. Feeling.
7. Pulling nutrients from Air. Ideas. Knowledge.
What is feeding and energizing you?
9. Bud: about to bloom. What's coming to fruition?
Spring has returned. The Earth is like a child that knows poems.
-Rainer Maria Rilke
*Making a list after a reading like this is a great way to remain mindful of the messages and even create affirmations!
- Things continue to move forward even when it seems like I am stuck in one place.
- I have more power, strength and control then I give myself credit for.
- I am capable of transformation and growth.
- Balance and focus are things I need to continue to work on.
- Patience also is something I need to continue to work on.
- I am both a creator who needs nurturing and a nurturer for others.
- It is okay to continue to reach out and ask for that nurturing when I need it.
- Nesting in a stable home AND dreams of future travel are equally important to me and are all part of my future big picture.
- I am still The Empress Dammit! Remember to OWN it!
(The Empress Dammit is me, and also a project I've been working on for a decade or so. More on that later)
“In the spring, at the end of the day, you should smell like dirt.”
- Margaret Atwood
On a side note:
Pictures and review forthcoming. I'm just gobsmacked. Bravo, Evan Doherty!
Spring is when you feel like whistling, even with a shoe full of slush.”
- Doug Larson